For purchases under 31 days old, we will exchange a faulty item at our expense. All our equipment is from Otter UK.
Please email; email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. with your order number and daytime contact number so we can look into your query arrange an exchange delivery where applicable.
If you are unhappy with any item, then you have 31 days from the day of purchase, to return it without any
cosmetic change, to the return address, using the original box. This is conditional to the item being in the original packaging.
All sticks, bags and gloves come with a 3-month warranty from the date of purchase. If an item is delivered faulty or becomes faulty through normal use within 3-months, then we will replace it for free. Please, note that the purchase has to be within 3 months for any action to be taken. This is agreed upon at checkout.
We will require any faulty sticks to be returned to us and tested before we can deem the stick faulty.
Items purchased from the Prototype or Limited Edition sections of the shop, do not fall under this Warranty
Policy. They are Non-Refundable and Non-Returnable.
What is not covered under warranty:
• Wear to the head is a feature of modern hockey and we cannot and will not replace sticks for this reason.
• Damage inflicted on a stick from clashes with other sticks is not a cause for complaint as it is part of the nature of the game.
• A well-used or worn stick showing clear signs of damage having been inflicted on it through abuse or general play will not be replaced.
• NOT COVERED: chips, scratches, nicks, invisible cracks, cracks in the label/end cap, worn stick heel, or loose particles inside the composite’s interior, rattles, vibration, or any other result of normal use. These problems will not affect the play of the stick.
• Unravelling grips are not covered by the returns & warranty policy.
• In the event of loose particlesand rattles inside of the stick; this can usually be resolved by removing the end cap of the hockey stick and shaking the particles out.
• A Composite stick is made to hit field hockey balls, nothing else. Don not hit stones, rocks, other players' sticks (that's called hacking), or anything hard that isn’t a hockey ball. It will cause your stick to chip and bring down the total performance of your stick.
• Play on grass or turf, not on dirt, not in the street, not on a tennis court, not in the parking lot, or any
abrasive surface. It will grind down your stick.
• REVERSE EDGE HITTING DAMAGE: While the FIH (International Hockey Federation) rules allow reverse edge hitting, our warranty does NOT cover this type of damage. If you hit the ball with this area of the stick, you do so entirely at your own risk. We are unable to offer a replacement or refund for damage caused by hitting the ball with either edge of the hockey stick. Reverse hitting damage starts by hitting the rounded side of the stick through not using the proper technique.
How the warranty works:
For purchases over 14 days old but less than 3-months old please send back the item to the address below, along with a covering letter stating the fault, your order number, and your daytime contact number.
Please retain any proof of posting, receipt or tracking number for any item returned as we cannot accept responsibility until a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
Clothing is not covered under warranty. However, we are happy to exchange any clothing if it does not fit
you. We are also happy to refund you the price of the garment(s) (not the shipping cost) after we receive it back. Returns are accepted within 31 days of receipt of the garment(s) if you do not like the garment and the original packaging is still on the garment.
Returns for chamois grips are accepted within 31 days of receipt of purchase, as long as the chamois is not
used at all and has no cosmetic wear and tear. We will require photographic evidence of this before a return is accepted. If the refund is accepted, we will refund you the full cost that you paid for the chamois grip(s) but not the shipping cost.
Bags, Gloves and Shinpads:
Returns for bags, gloves and shinpads are accepted within 31 days of receipt of purchase, as long as they are not used and in their original packaging.
Limited Edition Items:
Please, note that any limited edition items, for example, the LTD BF22 stick are non-refundable & non-returnable. Through purchasing, you are accepting that as these are prototype items, we are not able to offer refunds, returns or exchanges.